House Flood? No Problem

 A family decides to go on vacation for the weekend and they leave their house, which they are renting, unattended for the weekend.  While they’re gone a pipe bursts inside the home, and floods the entire downstairs, ruining the walls, carpet and some cabinets.  When the family returns home they find their house soaking wet with water still gushing out.  Minimal damage was done to their belongings, but the damage to the house created an unlivable situation for the family. Thankfully the property owner had purchased rental property insurance, and the damages to the house were taken care of by their insurance carrier. It is random yet very possible cases like this that make it so important to keep your rental properties insured.





At Sweeney & Sweeney Insurance we provide great coverage on all types of rental property insurance, including property building insurance and rental property liability insurance. We want to protect your properties with the right insurance when an accident happens and repairs need to be taken care of in a timely matter. Contact Sweeney & Sweeney Insurance today to find out how to get your rental property insured.

Also for strictly flood purposes Sweeney & Sweeney provides excellent flood coverage including different types like standard flood insurance and preferred risk flood insurance to cover all your needs.