High value home insurance typically covers homes that are worth more than $1 million. Designed to offer financial protection for people who own valuable homes and possessions, a high value home insurance policy offers a range of special benefits over and above those enjoyed by standard home owners’ insurance policy holders.
- It may offer higher coverage limits for your valuable possessions.
- It may insure your property without depreciation.
- Full cash settlement of claims may be available if you choose not to replace or rebuild your property.
- It may cover damage to the drain and sewer systems of your home.
- It may provide full replacement cost coverage for your home and outbuildings.
- There may be higher limits on liability coverage for the cost of lawsuits by people who suffer injury on your property.
- It may offer more generous living expenses if you have to move out of your high value home while it is being rebuilt or repaired after a disaster.
- It may provide compensation for the cost of bringing your home up to building code standards if building standards change while you own your home.
- It may provide compensation for loss of data, fraud and identity theft.
Because owners of high value homes often have complex insurance needs, high value home insurance policies are usually tailored to suit each homeowner’s particular circumstances. Call your agent or insurer if you feel that high value home insurance coverage might offer you the level of financial protection you need. With Sweeney & Sweeney Insurance and Financial Services, you can get the coverage you need for your valuable home. Contact us today for more information!